submission form is now closed, please send your abstracts by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The instructions for abstract submission are specified below.
Abstracts should be prepared as a PDF file, not longer than one page, written as specified below, and uploaded as a PDF file-separately for each submitted abstract
Specifications for abstract submission are following:
• Use a Arial 12 pts character set with one and a half line spacing.
• Type the title in Bold Letters Arial 20, Using Both Upper and Lower Case, single spaced, align text to the left.
• Then put an empty line.
• Specify the authors' names with initials, using both upper and lower case.
Type the presenting author name using bold characters.
• Use a new line for short affiliation(s) and addresses, typed in Italic.
• Again a blank line.
• Then put the abstract body. The text should be justified left and right. Indent first lines of paragraphs. Put numbers of the references (not more than 5) between square brackets. Remember please, that the total length of the abstract (including title, authors, affiliations, references, pictures) should not exceed one A4 page (margins 2.5cm).
• Use a new line for references. Each one should contain: reference number in square brackets, author(s) with initials, journal name, volume number, year in parentheses, followed by the number of the first page.
• Please note that finally size of abstract book will be reduced to format B5 and
printed in black and white colour.
abstract_template.doc / abstract_template.pdf - click to download
Number of submitted abstracts (Each abstract must be sent as a separate message!):
Preferred type of the presentation:
*) - obligatory
Choose file with abstract (must be PDF!):